samedi 13 juillet 2013

My story with English .... Part 3

part 3 


It was exactly 4 years ago , when I got back to school , and my teacher , was like : OMG this guy have made great progress ... , after getting the basics of English , I could watch a movie with subtitles at first , as I mentioned in the first part  , start watching movies that I watched already , and liked , in English, those movies , I watched them , in French , since French is my second language. this way I was sure to understand and to get the meaning of the story , and understand the whole idea about the movie , but in an other language ; English .




And step by step , I started removing the subtitles from the movies , and tried so hard to understand the words , accents (British or American) , and expressions ! At first I was like a fool watching some movies without even getting what they are talking about , and still continue watching, I believed in one thing , if we want progress , there's no place for Giving up , and I remember that I used to say , that "what ever we are , we start always small to get bigger " , and I believed that I was at the time , small, and felt like a beginner , trying to work out something to improve my English, and I didn't gave up ...


If you want to read the next parts :

PS : if you have a story to share , leave it here and let the world hear you :D


To read the first part :   1st part : http://adf.ly/S2Agv                                 
                                        2nd Part : http://adf.ly/S2Ak2

To be continued ...





Visit our facebook page and like it : English around the world

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire