vendredi 19 juillet 2013

My story with English .... Part 4

Part 4

...And English became part of my life, I could not get rid of it , anywhere , and everywhere I see English , and Nothing but English , I loved talking to people from all over the world and I remember one day , I was in a trip , and met some tourist coming from USA , I remember that we sat and talked with each other, in a way to get to know each other better, and we became friends, We were camping with them and every morning we play football and Rugby with them. It was an amazing summer .



After that trip, I was determined to learn more and more, about people, and started reading books and novels, that really helped .

To be Continued ...

if you want to read the next parts


To read the story from the beginning  : here's the First part / 2nd part / 3rd part 



PS : if you have a story with english send it to us in message and we will post it in the page English Around The World

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire