jeudi 8 août 2013

My story with English ..... Part 5




Part 5


After That meeting with Natives , I was like ; I Wanted that American accent , and I want to be as good as they are , that was my main goal for a while , Just to make my pronunciation good , actually I wanted to make it Great, ... All that motivate me to start over watching movies , and any video that is related to English . 
every movie , every song, every book I've read , has given me so much power to keep on and never give up !
"We must never Give up until we got what we want "  .
Learning lyrics and Singing as well , helped me so much in my way to become an advanced speaker .
Reading books and novels has a big influence on my reading skills  !

So if you are in the phase number 1 of learning English or any other phase , Just don't give up and keep your faith and you will get All you needed and more :D

If you want to read the previous part :
Part 1
part 2



part 3 
Part 4

PS : if you have a story to tell , just like me send it as a message to this page and we will publish it .

To be Continued ...
Visit our facebook page and like it : English around the world

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire